Monday 4 November 2013

Finish of preliminary task and start of horror film 4th Nov

Readers,

Today I have started and finished my preliminary task for my AS level course work. This was to film and edit a character opening a door, crossing a room and sitting down opposite another character, with whom they exchange a couple of lines of dialogue. This task should show match on action, shot/revers shot and the 180-degree rule.

In the next couple of weeks I will start to film my main course work for media studies. This will be based on the genre of horror/thriller. I will film this in the school grounds as the school lends itself to ghosts and horror stories. My first thoughts on this is a dark shadow that is prowling around the houses unseen to others except certain people. I have said before that there are a few features that make good ingredients for a horror movie, they are: music, real life story line, strange and scary setting and not being able to see clearly what the creature/thing is.




1 comment:

  1. Well done Phoebe! You have clearly demonstrated that you can use a camcorder and can edit to make meaning using a variety of shots.
    Mrs Downes

    ReplyDelete