Saturday 23 November 2013

Storyboard, shot list, props list 29th Nov

Readers,

Yesterday I started filming my course work. I have 5 scenes to film, 2 of which I was able to shoot yesterday. I was lucky enough to only need to take the 2nd scene twice and the first was done in 1 take. These scenes where the first two in my story.
Scene description:
1st scene) Arriving at the school gates, driving down the school drive, lingering on the front entrance of the school and on to the 6th form area to be met.
2nd scene) Walking in and being met by the 6th form house mistress, then being taken to the common room.
The actresses I used where: the main character, my media studies teacher as her mother and my music teacher as the 6th form house mistress. Due to the other actresses being in lessons and the stalker (my friend Mr P) I will have to arrange times next week to film them in their scenes. I have 3 weeks till the end of term so I will have fully filmed and edited (a little) of my final work. I have also started designing and putting together using Photoshop my own production company graphic. I will have to make all the other titles with the names of the actresses and actor on them and the titles with may name as the director, camera woman and writer. The film will be finished by the end of next term.


These are my different designs for my company logo.











This is my final design for my own film company graphic.



These pictures are of my story board, the scenes that I will use in my 2 minute sequence. I have used a camera for my first story board and have drawn the other.









This is my shot list I will use in my final opening 2 minute film.



1 comment:

  1. Good evidence of planning and research into what you are going to do, how, and why. Well done.

    ReplyDelete