Monday 14 October 2013

Preliminary task- Planning 14th Oct

Readers,

Preliminary task:
Continuity task involving filming and editing a character opening a door, crossing a room and sitting down in a chair opposite another character, with whom she/he then exchanges a couple of lines of dialogue. This task should demonstrate match on action, shot/reverse shot and 180-degree rule.


Initial planning:
I decided to film two of of my teachers having a convocation/ argument in my classroom.

  1. Ask teachers to be here on friday first thing
  2. Make sure I have the camcorder fully charged with sim card
  3. Find Tripod
  4. Arrange chairs to make a dolly tripod
  5. Have some dummy runs
  6. Make sure teachers know their dialogue 
  7. Shoot more footage than I need
  8. Have back up plan in place if weather is bad




1 comment: